Yes, but any modifications are highlighted for the lender to see. This is useful when the accounting software may not yet be up to date. We provide the option to manually override if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Can lenders customize parameters?
- Can businesses modify values read from the accounting software?
- How much IT integration is required to support my bank?
- What accounting systems are supported by BBC Easy?
- What are the proper column titles for creating a BBC with Excel?
- What NAICS codes do we support?